Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Meet the Staff, Property Manager Jessica!

We hope you've noticed our efforts in bringing more events and good times to The Commons! One person has spearheaded these efforts along with the rest of the Parkside staff, and we’re so happy to say that Jessica, your property manager – is the first of the Commons crew to be featured in our new “Meet the Staff” blog series!

How long have you been working at The Commons Highlight
I have been working at Parkside Commons for 10 months. I have been with Corcoran Management for almost 4 years.

What's your favorite part of working at a Corcoran property? Highlight
My favorite part of working at a Corcoran community is the opportunity to meet new people every day.

Best thing a resident or coworker has ever brought into the office? Highlight
Arancini

Favorite Movie Highlight
My favorite movie is The Notebook.

Favorite thing to do when not at work? Highlight
Favorite thing to do when I'm not at work is spending time with my dog Bentley, fiancé, family and friends.

What three words best describe you? Highlight

Caring, fun, spontaneous

No comments:

Post a Comment